Fire Fighting Tools and Equipment
I am in the process of selling off 40+ years of Firefighting tools and equipment. Most is from the 1950′ – 1980’s but there are some items from the 1920’s and 1930’s.
Original, signed Halligan Bar from the 1940’s – 50’s
Fire Hydrant lamp
1930’s pair spot lights
1920’s spot light (’21 Bull Dog Mack?)
Beam Fire Chief car decanter
Long, string wrapped nozzle
Navy fog nozzle with foam tip
Navy fog nozzle with 6′ long applicator
Booster hose nozzle
1-1/2” Double male/double female set
Detroit door opener
Tin Roof Cutter
Pike poles 6′-8′-12′
1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, & 2-1/2″ fire hose
3″ Hard suction w/strainer
Hose jacket 1/1/2″
Copper Fire extinguisher
Many of these are listed on eBay. Go to https://www.ebay.com/usr/t-?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
and click on the “Items For Sale” button.
Questions can be directed to: Email
I have 5 FWD axles out of 1970 Seagrave pumpers, 2 are new heavy duty short side axles ,. 3 are replaced axles, 1 short side 2 long side, best offer. I live in Spokane WA. . Thanks Barry, retired Valley Fire Fighter. 509 953 1743.
The axles i have are 17 spline X 2 1/2′ OD, the short ones are 39″, the long ones are 40 3/4″, the flang is 8 hole 8 1/2′ ODOther Items.
Early apparatus parts for sale;
1. Early chemical tank plumbing unknown make $100.00 plus shipping.
2.American LaFrance 1927-1932 aluminum engine water domes in very nice condition inside and out $300.00 plus shipping
3. American LaFrance early aluminum engine fan $50.00 plus shipping.
4. Early American LaFrance tool box Aluminum cover has had some repair work $25.00 plus shipping.
Please contact Hal Fillinger 215-513-7572 or Email
I have the hose reel and bed rails from a 1924 graham brothers firetruck. I do not have a use for them and am open to any reasonable offer. Marc
Butterfly bracket is solid brass from antique fire truck. This is typically used for a search light. The butterfly shape is 5 1/8 ” x 3 5/8” with a 1 ½” x ½” fine threaded post. The chrome is “good” and will shine up nicely. $20 plus shipping. You can’t buy a replacement part for this piece!
Sale Category: Other Items.
This bell has been in my Family since the 1970’s. My late father was a volunteer firefighter in upstate NY and as a kid I remember attending the SPAAMFAA musters in Syracuse. I’m not sure of the bell’s origin but it may have been purchased at one of those musters.
It has been in storage for years and I have not tried to restore or polish the bell as I would rather leave that to an expert. Looks like it would polish up very nice.
It measures 12″ across the base and appears to have the original wood pull on it. It was heavily used and has striker indentations all the way around the inside.
I’m asking $1,000 or Best Offer. Can deliver or meet part way in New England. Out of New England buyer pays shipping from NH. It’s very Heavy.
Jon Hill 603-818-6340 or Email
***** The big prize of the collection is an original ALF extinguisher with ALF mounting bracket. Very good condition you won’t find many of these. If you have a 30’s to 50’s ALF you will want this on your truck.
1. Hydrovac 933 units Part #374750 one rebuilt with hose and adapter, I have the receipt for the rebuild.$200
- Hydrovac 933 units Part #374750 used as is condition. $50 (parts)
- Qty 2 Goodyear G-386 radial tube type, load range “J”, size 12.00 R-20. With 80% tread life left. $75 each.
- Scott Air Pack in like new condition in hard carry case with fase mask. $150
- set of 2 round headlights and 2 amber turn signals with chrome rings off a 50’s/60’s Seagrave $150 for set
- Qty 4 clear Weldon cab/compartment lights (new in the box) Weldon model 1010 clear 7″ lens,8 5/8″ overall diameter, $40 for all four
- 2 ½” Playpipe Nozzle, fair condition one is a Woodhouse stamped 1928 leather handles $250.
- 2 ½” Playpipe Nozzle, rubber handles in good shape $200
- 2 ½” Playpipe Nozzle, rubber handles in fair condintion $200
- Qty 3 large aluminum footsteps for side or rear of any fire truck. $25 each
- MSA 401 Pressure Demand SCBA pack, two masks, hard plactic case and metal bottle. This was a training pack and is in very good condition. (Make a offer)
- Rear step post light mounts for spots and red lights. Two sets stainlesssteel, one with light base mount already attached and mounting hardware. Plain set $75 and the more enhance set $110
- Set of rear yellow and red revolving lights $70 for set and a spare red lens.
- pipe poles, two 6’ wooden, one 6’ fiberglass, 8’ one fiberglass,one 10’ alumimun and at least two set of mounting hardware for pipe poles.
- Booster reel rails and roller guide set chrome $100
- Other assorted chrome grab abd side rails.
- Steamer caps, 4 ½” 5” and 6” NST, Adapter mounts for steamer caps 4 ½” 5” and 6” NST
- two ladder belts
- Double female 4 ½” NST adapter
- 6” to 4 ½” NS double female adapter.
- Ax mounting brackets several sets aluminum.
- Assorted mounting hardware for pry bars, shovels and chrome handle hardware, doors, ¼ turn and hood handles.
- Extingisher brackets of all sizes from 2 lbs to 20 lbs some are ALFCO marked
- Wheat lights and spare parts a whole box of them as one lots.
- four SCBA brackets.
- eight Carpenter Lights some with running board mounts, these are the lights that mount to the 7 ½ volt sqare batteries. Some good some for parts. Sold as a lot make an offer
- SCBA zippered backs for mounting SCBA on the outside of truck or in compartment several for sale. Like new make offer
If you are interested, let me know. I will get you pictures and we can determine a reasonable cost for listed items.
Pictures available for all items listed upon request.
Call 919-614-2432 or email Matthew